Truckers this is for you permits

dot mcp ca ifta arb irp


Whether your part of a big trucking company or an owner operator Trucker get your permits. 
We can get your permits as quickly as possible.  We know the process and can guide you through it.

If you need to create a corporation to run your business we can help drive business to your company.
Whether your forming a strategic partnership of LLC, Corporation S or C, lets do it.
Don’t wait focus on what matters and don’t let anything hold you back.

Stay in tune with whats required to drive your truck.



mcpp = CA 

Do I need to provide proof of Workers’ Compensation insurance?

Yes, all motor carriers are required to provide proof of compliance with California’s Workers’ Compensation laws. Submit one of the following or certify on the Application for Motor Carrier Permit – MC 706 M (PDF) that you are not subject to California workers’ compensation laws:


The California Air Resources Board

The California Air Resources Board (CARB) is charged with protecting the public from the harmful effects of air pollution and developing programs and actions to fight climate change. From requirements for clean cars and fuels to adopting innovative solutions to reduce greenhouse gas emissions, California has pioneered a range of effective approaches that have set the standard for effective air and climate programs for the nation, and the world.

Who needs an MCA?

  • Any person or business entity that is paid to transport property in their motor vehicle regardless of vehicle size, type, or weight. Entities that transport property for compensation are deemed a ‘For-Hire’ motor carrier.  (Example: If you are a courier service and your vehicle is a motorcycle, you are required to have an MCP.)
  • Generally, any person or business entity operating a commercial vehicle with a Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR) of 10,001 pounds or more, either for commercial or private use, hauling their own goods or property.  Entities operating such vehicles are deemed a ‘Private’ motor carrier.
  • Operators of any vehicle or a combination of vehicles transporting hazardous materials.
  • Operators of a combination of a motor truck and trailer, semitrailers, pole or pipe dollies, auxiliary dollies, and logging dollies, that exceeds forty feet in length when coupled together.  For the purpose of an MCP, a “trailer” excludes camp trailers, utility trailers, and trailer coaches.
  • Operators of any motor vehicle or combination of motor vehicle and trailer for which the operation requires a commercial driver license, except vehicle combinations including camp trailers, utility trailers, and trailer coaches.

IFTA Permits

  • What is the International Fuel Tax Agreement (IFTA) and what are the requirements?
  • How do I register under the International Fuel Tax Agreement (IFTA)?
    • Complete an IFTA application for the State you are in or have Truckers Accounting and Permitting Service, Inc. do this for you.  Once you register with IFTA, a quarterly tax return must be filed even if the licensee does not operate or purchase fuel in any IFTA jurisdiction in any particular quarter.
  • How do i file an IFTA quarterly tax return?


International Registration Plan IRP


The International Registration Plan (IRP) is a federally encouraged program to facilitate commercial vehicle registration and operation among states and Canadian provinces. IRP member jurisdictions collect registration fees from their ‘home based’ interstate trucking companies on behalf of each member jurisdiction in which the companies operate and must register.

What is Apportioned Registration?

Apportioned Registration, under the provisions of the International Registration Plan (IRP), is an optional method of registering commercial vehicles operating interstate.

The IRP was developed by the American Association of Motor Vehicle Administrators (AAMVA), to authorize commercial vehicle registration programs which recognize the unique needs of interstate vehicle operations and promote interstate commerce.

The IRP licensing agreement provides for apportioned registration fee assessment and licensing on behalf of all participating member jurisdictions. Under this agreement, carriers select a single “BASE” jurisdiction. The base jurisdiction processes the registration application, collects the fees and issues the operating indicia.